2. License Restrictions. You may not (i) use the Megan Robin Site for any unauthorized or illegal purpose or activity including, but not limited to, any activity to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Megan Robin Site; (ii) interfere with the proper working of the Megan Robin Site including, but not limited to, the transmission of any virus or (iii) interfere with any other person's use and enjoyment of the Megan Robin Site.
4. Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the Megan Robin Site may be available only with registration or login. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password ("Personal Login Information"), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential, including taking appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality, such as logging off and closing the Internet browser, especially when you are connected to the Internet through an unsecured network or when using a public computer. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. Megan Robin is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact Megan Robin immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
6. User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Megan Robin Site and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Megan Robin Site by other users or with Megan Robin’s operation and management of the Site. You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any liabilities, fines, penalties, or forfeitures occasioned by any such violations.
7. Intellectual Property. All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Megan Robin or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices or other restrictions contained in any such content.
8. WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED. THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." NEITHER MEGAN ROBIN, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, CONTRACTORS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY "MEGAN ROBIN PARTIES") PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (I) THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (II) ACCESS TO THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (III) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (IV) THAT THE SITE WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECT IN OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE IS TO CEASE USING THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE MEGAN ROBIN PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH, AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING (I) OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE; (II) FROM ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE AVAILABILITY OF THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE; (III) FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA AND/OR FROM ANY EQUIPMENT FAILURE; OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE; (IV) FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (V) FROM STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE; (VI) FROM ANY DELAY OR FAILURE OF THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE ARISING OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND MEGAN ROBIN’S CONTROL; (VII) OUT OF THE USE OF, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON, THE MEGAN ROBIN CONTENT; (VIII) OUT OF ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE (IX) OUT OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR ADVERTISED ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; OR (X) OUT OF ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE MEGAN ROBIN SITE.
11. Security. Security is an important component of the Megan Robin website, but even a comprehensive security system cannot prevent a security violation, and the receipt and transmission of a computer virus or other harmful or destructive element may not be prevented. You assume all risk for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from use of, or obtaining any content from, the Megan Robin website, including without limitation, any damages resulting from computer virus.
13. Social Media Non-Endorsement. Megan Robin provides opportunities for user interaction on its social media profiles on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and various blogging sites. On those social media accounts, content and links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the organizations, entities, views, or content contained therein. Megan Robin is not responsible for content or links posted by others.
14. Termination. Megan Robin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site at any time, without notice.
Last Revised June 2023